Tuesday, December 27, 2016

it's never the right time: a poem

"Waiting for the right time,
It seems it's always passing by.
I couldn't say when we said goodbye
That it felt at that moment I could die.

When will it be the right time?
When will the moment stay a while?
When can I tell you how I feel inside,
Without it slipping out of my mind?

Hours, minutes, and seconds
Pass us by in the form of moments.
I'm searching for the right one,
For all my hard work to be done.

It's never the right time,
It won't ever pass me by.
I know that the end is nigh,
I'm only trying to feel alright.

The search is over,
You've made your location clear.
I may not love another,
I may just stay right here.

My hard work is wasted
And I wish it had never existed.
On glass I will tread,
Until these feelings shoot me dead."

No comments:

Post a Comment